Founded in 1999, AnaeCo is a publicly listed (ASX:ANQ) Australian technology developer and designer of advanced resource recovery and recycling systems based on the patented AnaeCo™ System.
After more than 15 years of research and development, and nearly $150M of investment, AnaeCo has developed an environmentally sustainable, socially acceptable and economically viable technology that recycles 75% or more of household waste into valuable resources.
People and Capabilities
AnaeCo's diverse team of engineers and technical staff are experienced in waste technologies and in the management and operations of solid waste processing facilities. We provide engineering design and technical services to support the planning, design, development, implementation and operations of resource recovery and recycling solutions based on the AnaeCo™ System. AnaeCo employees share a common passion and commitment to seeing the innovative AnaeCo™ technology adopted in the market place as a viable alternative to landfill and incineration.
The following demonstrate the key milestones of AnaeCo’s development history:
- 1999: AnaeCo was founded and the AnaeCo™ System was invented
- 1999 – 2009: Innovation and development of AnaeCo™ System
- 2008: AnaeCo publicly listed on the ASX
- 2009: Built the first full-scale demonstration plant in Perth, Australia
- 2010: Successful independent verification and confirmation of the AnaeCo™ System
- 2010: Commenced construction of demonstration plant expansion (to 60,000tpa)
- 2013: Full commercial plant with 60,000tpa MSW capacity construction completed
- 2013: Completed rights issue raising AUD$21.4 million
- 2014: Wet commissioning of WMRC Project, reaching commencement of Biological Ramp-up in June 2014.