DiCOM™ Bioconversion Facility
The DiCOM™ Bioconversion Facility (BCF) incorporates AnaeCo’s next generation DiCOM™ bioconversion process. This hybrid biological process seamlessly integrates the natural anaerobic and aerobic bioconversion cycles in a single DiCOM™ vessel.
The patented process creates a unique environment for the microbial population, resulting in accelerated bioconversion of organic material to produce stabilised quality organic fertiliser and biogas in a 21-day cycle. Depending on waste processing requirements, a series of DiCOM™ vessels provide continuous service through sequenced batch processing. Every step is managed by a control system for optimum energy efficiency and biological process stability.
- Unique, patented, integration of aerobic and anaerobic biological processing in a single vertical DiCOM™ vessel.
- High solids, continuous batch processing with a short ~21 day residence time.
- Thermophilic (>55°C) anaerobic digestion phase ensures pasteurisation and strips volatility from organic material.
- Patented pressure aeration method overcomes channeling and preferential flow path formation during aerobic composting.
- Recovery of renewable biogas for onsite energy use, upgrade or export.
- Production of a mature, stabilised, quality organic fertiliser.
- A proprietary process control system monitors and adjusts DiCOM™ vessel conditions and air and water flow.
- Odour minimised through the unique process and a plant odour management system.
- Minimal environmental impacts.
- Modular design with very small plant footprint.